In today’s world, there are many different forms of addiction. While there is no one-size-fits-all solution for overcoming addiction, recovery is possible – just ask Luke Storey. From a past of substance abuse and drug dealing (that he speaks about with refreshing honesty), to complete sobriety and building two successful businesses that he runs today, transformational speaker and entrepreneur Luke Storey has seen it all. Anahata and Luke dive into his journey with addictions, the struggles that came with it, and the final straw that led him to commit to a change that saved his life. Listen in as Luke and Anahata share about their addictions and what they learned along the way. You won’t want to miss this inspiring story!
- The connection between childhood trauma and addiction
- How the things we use to seek comfort change and evolve as we age
- The different types of addiction – alcohol, porn, sugar, drama, money, social media, validation etc.
- The cycle of sedation
- Discovering the source of addiction
- When your numbing and coping mechanisms no longer give you your desired result
- The importance of forgiving people who have hurt you in the past
- Primary Pain vs. Secondary Pain
- Becoming aware and addressing the core issues
- Getting in touch with your own moral compass
- Learning to use your moral compass as a guide for how to live your life
- Relapse prevention tools and tips
- The importance of the 12 Step Program
GET ACCESS TO ANAHATA’S FREE GIFT!
A Free Chakra Balancing Guided Visualization
& $10 off code Maintaining Clear Boundaries
Luke Storey is a motivational speaker, kundalini yoga and meditation teacher, world-class biohacker, host of The Life Stylist Podcast, and founder of the world’s premier online fashion school for stylists, School of Style which he founded in 2008.
Luke’s spent the past twenty-three years developing and refining the ultimate wellness lifestyle, based on the most transformative principles of primal health and ancient spiritual practices, while at the same time embracing the most cutting-edge natural healing and consciousness expanding technologies. He has tenaciously applied the results of his field research and used them to not only completely transform his own life but also the lives of thousands of fans and followers through his various media channels and speaking engagements.
As a transformational speaker and entrepreneur, Luke continues to share his strategies for healing and happiness through his innovative and highly effective Lifestyle Design teachings, his Youtube channel, and his wildly popular podcast.
Luke’s Website: WWW.LUKESTOREY.COM
The Life Stylist Podcast: https://itunes.apple.com/us/podcast/the-life-stylist-podcast/id1121467751?mt=2
Luke’s Twitter: http://www.twitter.com/LUKESTOREYSTYLE
Luke’s Instagram: http://www.twitter.com/LUKESTOREYSTYLE
Luke’s Youtube: https://www.youtube.com/c/LUKESTOREY
Luke’s Facebook: http://www.facebook.com/LUKECSTOREY
Podcast Page: https://shamangelichealing.com/podcast/
- Inspirational High Performance Coaching Programs
- Healing Modalities & Shamangelic Breathwork Facilitator Trainings
- Online Educational Programs & Workshops
- Shamangelic Healing Sessions
- Tailored Private Retreats
- Group Retreats
- Sedona Sacred Vortex Land Journeys
Learn more about Anahata’s services, events and programs: www.ShamangelicHealing.com