Share & Enjoy This Episode on These Platforms:
Imagine a life with meaning, passion, intention and alignment. Imagine entrepreneurs and corporations accessing this mindful space and the possibilities that would emerge. If you are called to support conscious commerce or become a spiritual entrepreneur yourself, you’ll love this episode! Tune in to learn why spiritual entrepreneur Makenzie turned down a once-in-a-lifetime Shark Tank offer, paused her supply chain and took charge of her business to lead from a more heart-centered place.
- New paradigm of Conscious commerce
- Spiritual entrepreneurship
- Leveraging Intuition & spiritual connection
- Shifting Fear to Faith
- Costs of ignoring your intuition
- Consequences of betraying yourself and your truth
- Overcoming limiting beliefs
- Innovation and creativity
- Being a conscious consumer and supporting conscious brands
- Sustainability and awareness of the impact of our choices and purchases
- Running a heart-centered business
GET ACCESS TO ANAHATA’S FREE GIFT!
Free Guided Chakra Balancing Visualization
Makenzie Marzluff is a serial entrepreneur on a mission to restore the heart into business. She is the Founder of DELIGHTED BY Desserts – home of The Original Dessert Hummus as seen on ABC’s Shark Tank and hundreds of other media outlets.
Makenzie is also the Co-Founder (along with her soul mate Michael) of KAKAO Ceremonial Drinking Chocolate, a 501c3 non-profit, and REQUESTbar, a mission-driven protein bar company launching late this summer out of Makenzie and Michael’s very own high-vibe manufacturing facility in Bozeman, Montana.
- Inspirational High Performance Coaching Programs
- Healing Modalities & Shamangelic Breathwork Facilitator Trainings
- Online Educational Programs & Workshops
- Shamangelic Healing Sessions
- Tailored Private Retreats
- Group Retreats
- Sedona Sacred Vortex Land Journeys
Learn more about Anahata’s services, events and programs: www.ShamangelicHealing.com
Listen to another episode: https://shamangelichealing.com/podcast/