Share & Enjoy This Episode on These Platforms:
Are you a goal-setting, go-getting Hustler or a mindful, spiritually inclined Seeker? Imagine combining these traits to attain the ultimate work-life balance! Both sides have their benefits and shadow sides and this week, Tommy Baker and Anahata Ananda explore the sweet spot between getting your hustle on and finding the emotional peace you seek.
- The shadow side of Hustling & Seeking
- The judgements of burnout
- Finding downtime to incubate future dreams
- The positive sides of Hustling & Seeking
- Operating in cyclical seasons
- The synergy between Hustling & Seeking
- Merging Doing & Being for ultimate success
In the world of personal growth, you’re told to pick a side: be a hard-charging, type A ambitious hustler or a grounded, spiritually inclined seeker―but what if that’s wrong?
Written with eye-opening candor by the host of the popular podcast, Resist Average Academy, Hustlers & Seekers reveals the key to achieving mind-blowing progress and fulfillment comes from knowing when to charge ahead, and when to step back―not with “balance.” You’ll learn to operate in cyclical seasons―sometimes a hustler, sometimes a seeker―allowing you to go all-out, and find downtime to incubate future dreams.
GET ACCESS TO ANAHATA’S FREE GIFT!
Free Guided Visualization for Balancing the Feminine & Masculine and 10% off my online Balancing the Feminine & Masculine Course
Tommy Baker helps dreamers, visionaries and entrepreneurs bring those dreams to life —and create a life they can’t wait to wake up for. To date, he has coached, trained, and taught thousands of clients within his Resist Average Academy programs and iTunes podcast. He is the author of several books, including The Leap of Your Life: How to Redefine Risk, Quit Waiting for ‘Someday,’ and Live Boldly and The 1% Rule: How to Fall in Love with the Process and Achieve Your Wildest Dreams as well as his newest, Hustlers & Seekers: How To Crush It and Find Fulfillment Without Losing Your Mind, out on October 26th through McGraw Hill.
Connect with Tommy: resistaverageacademy.com
- Inspirational High Performance Coaching Programs
- Healing Modalities & Shamangelic Breathwork Facilitator Trainings
- Online Educational Programs & Workshops
- Shamangelic Healing Sessions
- Tailored Private Retreats
- Group Retreats
- Sedona Sacred Vortex Land Journeys
Learn more about Anahata’s services, events and programs: www.ShamangelicHealing.com
Listen to another episode: https://shamangelichealing.com/podcast/