Share & Enjoy This Episode on These Platforms:
Dr. Beth DuPree paves the way for alternative modalities to complement western medicine for Whole Person healing and integrative wellness. This breast cancer surgeon shares prevention strategies and how heart-centered human contact and non-traditional approaches accelerate the healing process. In this informative, inspiring Shamangelic Healing podcast conversation we cover:
- How Holistic Health supports whole person healing of Mind Body & Spirit
- Emotional factors that influence disease
- Why most western medicine falls short with patient care by primarily treating systems without addressing emotional, energetic or lifestyle causes
- The role of epigenetics in disease and how modifying lifestyle factors can dramatically reduce cancer risk
- Healthy lifestyle habits that reduce the risk cancer and disease
- Drop excess body fat through diet and movement – cancer loves to live in fat cells
- Reduce or eliminate alcohol consumption – depletes the immune response
- Eat CLEAN produce and remove animal products to improve digestion and decrease toxins
- Ditch the dairy as it creates inflammation, stresses the immune system and hard on digestion
- SLEEP HYGIENE Strategies!!! Body needs deep restorative sleep to heal and rejuvenate itself
- Meditate for stress management and to calm the mind
- Sedona as the #3 healing destination in the world
- Reiki, crystal rose quarts hearts, essential oils and positive intentions in the Dr. DuPree’s Operating Room
- Strategies for disease prevention and longevity
** GET ACCESS TO ANAHATA’S GIFT! **
FREE Body Healing Journey Guided Visualization Audio &
25% OFF Meditation for Relaxation & Connection Online Course
Vibrant health is the foundation for dreams to be manifest and fullest potential to be realized. Learn to feel more energized and harmonious through Anahata’s online course.
Dr. Beth Dupree
Dr. Beth Baughman DuPree is a ‘Healer”. She is a practicing breast cancer surgeon in Sedona Arizona, a Reiki Master, a wife and mother of two adult sons, author, inspirational speaker, physician educator and philanthropist. She is the founder of The Healing Consciousness Foundation which provides healing services to women and men on their journey through a breast cancer diagnosis.
Dr. Beth’s FREE GIFT: Dr. Beth is offering the first 3 individuals autographed copies of her book The Healing Consciousness; A Doctors Journey to Healing.” Email your name and address to Support@ShamangelicHealing.com with “Dr. Beth Free Gift” in the subject line.
Healing Consciousness Foundation Website: https://www.hcfsedona.org/
The Shamangelic Healing podcast with Anahata Ananda is designed as a platform for sharing deep authentic conversations about REAL LIFE issues. The mission is to impart valuable insights and resources to support listeners in shining their most radiant authentic self, creating a thriving life they absolutely love, and to manifest their soul’s mission. Topics include: core healing, personal empowerment, spiritual awakening, elite performance, manifestation, conscious relationships, vibrant health and so much more.
Podcast Landing Page: https://shamangelichealing.com/podcast/
Anahata Ananda blends the compassion and tenderness of an Angel and the wisdom and strength of a Shaman to guide profound journeys of core healing and spiritual awakening. As a Certified High-Performance Coach, Shamanic Healer and Soul Guide, Anahata has guided thousands of individuals through core life shifts, helping them to turn their life around and manifest the life of their dreams. Anahata is the host of the internationally acclaimed Shamangelic Healing Podcast. She is the founder of Shamangelic Healing, based in Sedona Arizona, where she offers:
· Inspirational High Performance Coaching Programs
· Sedona Empowerment & Awakening Weekend
· Online Educational Programs
· Shamangelic Healing Sessions
· Tailored Private Retreats
· Group Retreats
· Sedona Sacred Vortex Land Journeys
FOLLOW ANAHATA HERE:
Support the Shamangelic Healing podcast by making your donation to help offset production expenses.