Ever fall into self-sabotaging behavior? It might be your inner child acting out. We all have an inner child, who represents our childlike aspects (both magical and challenging) as well as our personal memories, hopes, joys, desires, and needs from childhood. Christine Hassler and Anahata Ananda talk connecting with the inner child, how that connection allows you to access to new information about your unhealed wounds and what to do when the needs that may not have been met when you were a child still show up in your life today.
- What is an inner child?
- Acknowledging your inner child’s presence
- Getting back in touch with your child-like playful side and making time for fun
- How to reconnect, nurture and heal your inner child
- Tools and techniques that you can use when exploring your inner child
- How healing your inner child helps you break repeating patters and discover your true self
- Listening for your inner child’s guidance as you move forward
GET ACCESS TO ANAHATA’S FREE GIFT!
A FREE INNER CHILD HEALING MEDITATION
Christine Hassler is a Master coach, facilitator and speaker with over 15 years of experience. She is the best-selling author of three books, most recently Expectation Hangover: Free Yourself From Your Past, Change your Present and Get What you Really Want and is the host of top-rated podcast “Over it and On With It” where she coaches people live on the show. Christine is known globally for her ability to identify what is holding someone back and compassionately guide them to clarity. She also works with companies and organizations to increase the productivity and decrease the stress of their employees. Christine has a Masters degree in Spiritual Psychology and implements elements of NLP, psychology, spirituality, science and a lot of her own diverse life experience into her work. She’s appeared on: The Today Show, CNN, ABC, CBS, FOX, E!, Style, and The New York Times. Christine believes once we get out of our own way, we can show up to make the meaningful impact we are here to make. Visit her online at www.christinehassler.com or @christinehassler on Instagram.
Check out Christine’s podcast Over It And On It
Podcast Page: https://shamangelichealing.com/podcast/
- Inspirational High Performance Coaching Programs
- Sedona Empowerment & Awakening Weekend
- Online Educational Programs
- Shamangelic Healing Sessions
- Tailored Private Retreats
- Group Retreats
- Sedona Sacred Vortex Land Journeys
Learn more about Anahata’s services, events and programs: www.ShamangelicHealing.com