Intimacy within: getting to know our divine masculine and feminine attributes.
In this soulfully guided conversation, Lance Esshios and I discuss the importance of self-compassion, kindness towards yourself and others and how learning to let go of your past guilt will allow you to open yourself up to new possibilities.
Connect with Lance Esshios:
● 📱 Connect with Lance on https://www.facebook.com/universityofadversity/ (Facebook), https://www.instagram.com/lance.essihos/ (Instagram), or https://ca.linkedin.com/in/lance-w-essihos-8a4062171 (LinkedIn).
● 📺 Subscribe to the https://www.youtube.com/channel/UCfs1nKVtrBCQiGOghOrdonA?view_as=subscriber (University of Adversity Youtube Channel)
● 📧 Email Lance at email@example.com
About University of Adversity Podcast: Learn how to shift your perspective on adversity by understanding that although adversity may feel like your worst enemy, it is actually your greatest ally. My mission is to connect with unique and inspiring individuals and showcase their journey and what they have gone through in order to become successful in their lives. Tune in three times a week with Lance Essihos for your gold-filled lesson of inspiration, resilience, and bravery. Don’t forget to subscribe!
- Inspirational High Performance Coaching Programs
- Sedona Empowerment & Awakening Weekend
- Online Educational Programs
- Shamangelic Healing Sessions
- Tailored Private Retreats
- Group Retreats
- Sedona Sacred Vortex Land Journeys
Learn more about Anahata’s services, events and programs: www.ShamangelicHealing.com